- Using way to high air volumes (air which had to be heated up expensively)
- Uncontrolled, constant air flow (volume) throughout the whole drying process
- Highly deviating temperatures with recurring overheating
- Damaging of the laundry through excessive heat
>> High energy saving potential
Unregulated drying process
Red = burner capacity, Yellow = temperature on the laundry
Green = exhaust air temperature, Blue = incoming air temperature
Consequences of an unregulated drying process
- Inefficient evaporation due to the short dwell time of the hot air in the dryer.
- Not optimized utilization of the produced energy.
- The energy is wasted and literally blown out with the exhaust air.
- Unregulated drying process
- High costs of primary energy (gas, oil electricity) compared to the outcome/benefit
- Shutdowns of the gas burner
>> Waste of energy / high production costs